2010年12月30日星期四

Childhood Reading Clerk

Childhood Reading Clerk

Hours reading books from my father inspired our induction start.
Primary school, his father would go to the market often buy a comic book (Back then known as the small picture book), and then focus our many brothers and sisters in the evening, said to us: who can tell a story, put a small picture of this book award to whom. I tend to vie with each other, so often all of my comics.
A sister school graduating students have a lot of nice homes comics, where she often look through the home. Thanks to the media, I was able to read "Journey to the West", "Three Kingdoms", "Water Margin", "said Tang," "Snow in Midsummer" and other comic book history, literary classics, though it is gulping, superficial understanding, impression not deep, but I had from the book on the extra-curricular interest. Pocket money from my parents, I bought up the majority of accumulation of "childhood", "Juvenile Literature", the "story" and other children's books; brother bought or borrowed books and other novels, those books, I often secretly and He "resource sharing." So many times, I often book their hands. In particular, into the middle, the original comics and other books no longer fun, and gradually expand the scope of my reading, has been involved with martial arts novels, historical fiction, classics and other extra-curricular books in the original.
Holding the book, I often see with relish, mesmerized.
Which attracted me, of course, wonderful story, is the book experience and the fate of various characters, their joys and sorrows often let me worrying about, cherished.
Read "Snow in Midsummer," I deeply sympathize with misfortune Dou, tears in their eyes, and his son Zhang evil ass gear hate children, but also of their son's self-inflicted, deserve clapping and cheering; read "Journey to the West" , I am among the great myth of bizarre stories such as the mad ecstasy, that Monkey is so cute, supernatural powers of his extreme admiration for the majority of the greedy Pig frivolous scoff, honest and reliable of Shahe Shang's very commendable; product of the "Romance of Three Kingdoms "I am of Guan Yu, Zhao Yun and other brave heroes have already been taken and the endless charm of fascinating personality, as Liu Bei's unsuccessful sighed with regret, not a device for the fools to resent, and was wise" do anything, dying, "the spirit of the style of deep deep admiration, but also for his "Dead Before the Ship Even Sank, long the hero Tearful" deeply saddened by the situation.

没有评论:

发表评论