2010年12月23日星期四

Memories of green in the pink

Memories of green in the pink

Happy flowing music and put in front of me and her, flashing a charming red liquid-like, as if that love is the dance also, the elegant moving tell, a memory of the drunk deep red merits, which feel as if that is the keyboard, feeling trance now. Her face in the neon lights flashing, the bloom of a truth the release of the charming, full of deep feeling deep intoxicating color: red lips together between the sheets showing the charming teeth, but also people all over the body's blood acceleration speeding the movement of fast, like the football field, the athletes every move the hearts of the fans involved in the Yijingyizha feelings, enjoy an exciting flavor.
She - you and I encounter so much of my life from one to view and wanted to firmly hold your hand, and never give up. I want to say, you will be my life's worries, you made me tranquil life rekindled passion, full of hope, there is a barrier can not be dreaming, I and my brother talk about romantic! Cup larvae in a thousand words, and I waited for you and then you Luoyang tour, I wish, I wish I had the honor Yidufangrong and broken branches can be spent climbing ah Oh - clink sound is crisp, like gas consistent rainbow pierced the quiet of the night sky throughout the dark, her face was a blur of Chun Jiaoren heart is throbbing!
That song is really good lingering, as if is to be noted that the two strangers, specially composed to play, everything is so warm and understanding, I wish each other happy, get your heart happy, as two ordinary, a pair of the two can no longer ordinary people, we feel each other in each other's feelings, I want to know how she and I talk about this, there is added romantic interest in her guess my passion is to meet her to know love the mentality of the two pupil of the eye is really a glimpse of the collision, giving a home and usually do not find each other, and that Chunxindangyang feeling, as if any of that: the Platonic romantic feeling, it is refreshing happy flattered.
Yes, please use the form of love, speak slowly pull off, and slowly absorbed in the heart with normal mood extraordinary taste.
Last night I sleep.
Her eyes fixed on my eyes tightly, I have a feeling of unease seems to have been something to stimulate it.

没有评论:

发表评论