2010年12月23日星期四

Go far in the warm, and not come back

Go far in the warm, and not come back

Acquaintance for a warm, kind of feels like the warm winter sun, a strong shot in the eye not only sincere in their hearts feel good. Qq for the first time a person linked to the first hanging qq anxiously waiting to see the shiny head, a heart in you make me feel particularly warm. It is exactly because of this, put yourself in a period which can not escape the feeling.
He once said that this friendship will last forever, but also has said that my life would be a good big brother, but also has said that no matter how busy I am concerned about in my heart. Every word clearly imprinted on my mind.
Section of each day worrying about that every day is full of brilliant. Independent of the original marriage is really an emotion, has nothing to do meet, but a miss happiness. He also said a word, to be a never understand you, like you, read you, know you, but not owned by your friends. In those days I really think happiness is so simple and well-being.
A person thousands of miles away you worried about all the time really well. Late at night, will tell you to sleep faster. Morning would be the first on-line greeting you. Something will report, said: Do not wait for me, to bed early. If not online, there will be an on-line off his message: in? Miss you, sometimes something busy, on-line will see several in? I know it is a really miss and care. Rooted in their hearts so warm sprouted. In such a warmth in my slowly lost its way. I repeatedly told myself this is not love each other have been a family man, this is just a simple miss. He will not abandon my son throw home, but I will not go into exile for him. But so worried about the life I really have felt very satisfied. I thought it would, and he also said he would, but the fact is that cruel.
Since when do not know, the kind of warm feeling fade away, because I do not you think so perfect, or what I do not know. But you will not be on my on-line off the assembly line, not to say miss, do not ask me over and over again in? Sun and the moon will not say who the lesson. Something happens, it will not say: "Do not wait for me." Will not say: "I have something waiting for me for a while." I have started the habit of waiting later, the tears flow you'll never see. In order to avoid the embarrassment of online silence, I never hung busy. I think you'll see I'm just waiting for you. But your silence makes my heart is broken in one place. And then I stealth into a habit. I have been waiting for the phrase in? But it never appeared. That moment, I withdraw the qq, to tell you are very busy. One user said: Do you three months access. Then everything will be fine. I smiled and said yes. But only I know I can not give up that feeling. I'm online, and always on, but always invisible. See you on the line, off the assembly line. Leave, every day is such a repeat. Do not bother you I said to myself.
Year can make me forget a lot, but once warm, but you can not forget to share. Occasionally and talk to you know you'll be fine. You will not notice my space never to write the text, leaving the words, words written before the words are for you, but when you ask me it does not matter to you. Because I do not want to burden you. Now there I will not write about Acacia worried about the text. Because you will not go read. I wrote one last message: "edge to edge to edge of water."

没有评论:

发表评论