2011年5月27日星期五

I think one was pulled out of the body

Three

Ge Ming reminds me that, that kind of woman however contrived appearance hold hard, actually bones base have a mess. End also struck me a sentence specifically alarms, do this woman emotionally, they can be bad.
When I heard the words said angrily: Ge Ming how do you know Duan Mina was that woman? she never let me touch her, she is clean!
Ge Ming looked at me, stay stay. I don't know why I so much gas. Fall in love with a person's time, maybe just a second. I found that I fell in love with Duan Mina.
As for courtship, I imagine many programmes, each racked, but as soon as I saw her chest that grain of red buttons, get ready to swallow then you will be fully alive. Because I always thought of that night, was rejected by her that night.
Call Ge Ming, he sees Duan Mina in the street and into a variety of restaurant workers. This is a casual worker, calculate pay by the hour.
Hold the phone, I lay in bed, drink a lot of wine, clothes out and look at Duan Mina, the original, she put all the clothes of the second button is replaced with red, which dazzled me inexplicable. Love my eyes think Duan Mina said, sprinkled with a touch in a serious and deep feeling guilty. Since love, so why not let me untie her love button? thinking about this and that, I suddenly feel a strange sense of humiliation, a pull off dresses on the red button.
Duan Mina just walked, I hold from behind her, her Petite body tightly wrapped by I live, warm aroma accompanied by high makes me dizzy mind, I said the sentence without brains, Meena, I love you, I can use my love to solve your button.
I say, it really did, restless stretch my hand to her chest, unravel her first buttons. Duan Mina gave a muffled like bear patiently what I had broken out, and soon unravel the grain of red buttons.
You're drunk. Duan Mina struggled to say, it was a little hot. Reserved I think she is a little bit broken, at the same time I think my head is Halo hurts, I held her down on the bed. Duan Mina struggled to straight from the body, her face was so red, first time I saw her blush and white skin lookin magnificent formula red. I only just saw her bite biting his lip, back up second buttons. That red has been shaking in my eyes.
Duan Mina stood in front of me and said: following the fai, sorry, I'm in love with someone else.
I get the feeling brain "away" for a moment, I looked at her. Her face is very red, eyes are ashamed, she said: well, goodbye.
She closed her eyes when coupled to a drop of tear fell on my face, I even feel a little hot. Duan Mina leave when I want to go to her, but felt soft, no effort.

Four

Always think of something that night, my eyes was a red.
The next day, I wake, Duan Mina had already gone. I searched the entire House, she took everything, including what I sent her there, I put in a drawer of 2000 dollars, that is I'm going to buy her a wedding ring.
I think and kick was knocked out of the brain.
Ge Ming came to me, he said, I remind you, that kind of woman do not provoke, she is to get close to you only for your money, better now, she eats dry erase you NET, Pat butt run.
I thought the Duan Mina is not the kind woman, she loves me. Until that day, I realized I was a big idiot. Duan Mina doesn't love me, she as long as the money is at risk to me. Now she watch me fly off the handle, and fled.
After half a month, the company opened branches, I was sent to work in another city. Duan Mina remnants of things in here. I started my life again. Soon, I also make a new girlfriend, no Duan Mina beautiful, nor her careful and industrious, but not as casual as Duan Mina, we contact for more than six months before they let me into her home.
My arms around another woman, Duan Mina all are into the past. As for the story about love buttons, I brought as a sweet woman coaxed my arms. I said that clothes the second button is the button love you untied only with love, which is beautiful. I love you, so I can use my love to solve your buttons.
She, giggling face red. And I solved all her buttons. Her body has not Duan Mina beautiful, no Duan Mina moist, but belong to me.
A year later, my girlfriend and I are on the point of being married to talk about marriage. I took her back to my original city.
Then I ran across Ge Ming. After all, are old friends. Nothing that can't be said with one another. We chat chatting talking to a woman, Ge Ming suddenly asked me, do you remember the Duan Mina?
He said that when Duan Mina, I think one was pulled out of the body. It hurts a bit.
Ge Ming said, last time I saw her on TV, do you know where is she now? speak up really scare you! you not what had happened.
I asked pretending to care, what's the matter?
Ge Ming said Duan Mina's whereabouts, I was at once ghastly pale.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论