2011年5月27日星期五

Making love in the second button

Making love in the second button
Clothes of the second button is the button love. He wants love untied, she love hold.

A

If it is not because the buttons like blood, I will ignore Duan Mina. New Bella when she waiter, dressed in black and white uniforms, when I end with the coffee went, accidentally hit with her, sprinkle coffee on her white shirt. I'm a bit embarrassed to say I'm sorry, she smiled thinly says it's OK, hand pulled veil to wipe, I noticed her in a row of white buttons on the shirt, but the second button is red, the red glare and stunning. Like Mars fell into my heart, instantaneous combustion.
Later several days in a row, I can see in the new Bella Duan Mina, still on her white shirt with a hint of coffee sediment, it's like a cloud of fog around my head, so I had to look into her. Duan Mina although thin, but very good, the place where the convex-convex. Under the red button, it is her beautiful chest.
Had to have dinner with me Ge Ming, also began to find that I always stare at a waiter, look daft, but no outflow of water. Then one day, he gave me a piece of paper, a look at, and has a beautiful name: Duan Mina, the following is a list of red numbers, each number is like a beat note makes me heart. I said, dead boys, you don't what the hell? Ge Ming to the Chin said, aren't you always wanted to do this?
I admit that Ge Ming cricket more than I, I surface appearance of a pair of gentleman, and was a layman. I pinched into a note, into the Pocket, that night I called Duan Mina on the phone. Duan Mina's voice is very moving, she gently said, Hello? I have some heart, and I said, is Duan Mina do, I'm Zhou Jihui, I would like to pay you a new shirt.
This is a bizarre way, phone first Duan Mina laughed, she said, you didn't mind you I mean hit you? her laughter is intoxicating.
So I set out her address, really brought a new blouse door, Duan Mina sees me standing outside the door, eyes skip a bit strange. Hesitated for a few seconds, the side around, let me in. It was her one of rental housing. I'm a little surprised, a single young woman so easily make me this strange man entered the room. Duan Mina took me a cup of jasmine tea, subtle charm body fragrant aroma like her. Tea is not intoxicating, but people drunk.

II

Do not know if men have a metamorphosis of mental, obviously they just prior, also want a woman who can reserve accept yourself. Ge Ming said that Duan Mina one person alone, but so easily that a strange man into the room, must be that kind of casual woman. He said that the small weeks, you have to be careful, don't be playing with her.
But under the urban waste of Rainbow's Guys and Dolls, few say, talking about sex more. I happen to belong to the latter. A crush on a woman's body, sometimes more difficult to leave behind than a crush on her.
I has racked its brains to find a variety of reasons to her there. Duan Mina will be done at home, me and she would cook for me, the taste is very good. I see her cooking, eyes wandering in her body, frozen in the grain on the red button, numerous fictitious implementations the grain of what little buttons under the scenery.
Duan Mina SAC shy, often of the landlord to rent a single scratch. I know money women are vulnerable, and they stir her hair to her and said: me lack of someone to take care of you to help me. She looked at me, first hesitates, then nodded. Pack your things into my home.
Do not know because in their own home, my guts up. I pushed her the night before the door, Duan Mina sitting in bed, wearing a white gown, a black hair loose shoulders, more charming. On the gown, a red button stand out exceptions, are some fine pen, rendering the dead sexy atmosphere. I cannot help but walk gently brushed aside her hair, said with emotion: Meena, you are really beautiful.
Duan Mina silent, dead sexy atmosphere thick. My fingers first buttons on the slide into her pajamas, gently buckle opening, her body quiver a bit, my fingers to drop to, put in her second on the red button.
Do not move. Duan Mina you're quiet, move back by hand to protect his the red button. I was shocked, your back hand. Duan Mina looked seriously said, don't touch it, following the fai, we have a Word, clothes of the second button is the button love you untied only with love, which is beautiful.
Duan Mina looked into my eyes, not offensive, not annoyed. Is as clean as a partial pond, there is a little sorry I didn't understand. Her v in my ear, whispered tenderly Road starting from the first glance I see you, I love you. Following the fai, I need your love.
I think the heart of a hot, arms brush 7, Duan Mina. Duan Mina anshun docile and obedient to wasting of the body in my arms, there is a feeling of love awaken the love I have dust. I think before I'm a shameless bastards. Now, I want to love a person.interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论