2011年5月27日星期五

like a scream like a sobbing

Five

I totally did not expect, see Duan Mina will be again in such a pale and terrible place.
I saw her, but let me recognize her, not her looks, but the grain of red buttons. She sent me her shirt, sat in the window, people have thin outrageous, his face began to Brown up, a pair of beautiful eyes deep down, she just looked out the window, eyes full of tired and Haggard. She looks like a skull with dried, there are traces of litter.
Nobody will want to look again the enemy. I'm afraid to look at, run away in confusion. I simply cannot accept the facts at hand, a year's time, but enough to make beautiful quickly faded.
I escaped the terrible place, eye look a the red characters: HIV and rehabilitation centres.
The heavy words on the pressure in my heart, the dazzling red shook countless times in my eyes. I find heart was knocked out of the piece, difficult speech of uncomfortable. Duan Mina that grain of red buttons on my love of eyes, like a scream like a sobbing.
I finally understand why Duan Mina on the tablets of red buttons. Clothes the second button is the button love, only love untied, it is beautiful. But she has to constantly remind myself and never let anyone solved this buttons--because of love.
I returned to the car, and fell on the steering wheel she burst into tears.
Clothes of the second button is the button love. I would like to use love unravel, she love hold. I finally understand, Duan Mina can only return with love, but not with her body.
Many times I have wondered if I could have loved a little more clean, maybe another outcome to be like, but I can only think about sth

interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论